• The food details will be provided by a Dietitian so you know the food data is accurate
• It’ll include plans covering keto, paleo, LCHF and ensuring your clients are eating safely.
• You'll be able to add as many clients as you want, set their food goals, and track what they're actually eating.
• Your clients will be able to see exactly how they're going every day, so they can keep on track.
• And you can do all this on your laptop without talking to them, so you can get through your client feedback in minutes, rather than spending hours per week.
Now look, most apps on the market lock you into a monthly fee, charge you extra as you grow, and make it hard for you to get your ideas heard to get them into the app.
So I'm going to do the opposite. It's going to be a one-time fee, use the app for as long as you like, put as many or as few clients as you like. AND you're going to get input as to what you need.
This is NOT going to be the kind of thing that will be available on the app store for 99c in 6 months time.
If you're smart, you're probably wondering if you could charge your clients as an add-on service with your PT. The answer is yes. You can, and you should.
Then you can keep the money, rather than myfitnesspal making money for every client you sell.
MyFitnessPal is charging your clients around $50 a year.
You can either include your app as a bonus, or charge clients to use it and create a passive income stream in your business.